Monday, September 3, 2012

Sad Farewell



One of my favorite actors passed away today. 

Michael Clarke Duncan, whose dozens of films included an Oscar-nominated performance as a death row inmate in "The Green Mile" and other  hits such as "Armageddon," "Planet of the Apes" and "Kung Fu Panda," is dead at age 54.

Clarke died Monday morning at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where he was being treated for a heart attack, said his fiancée, "Reverend" Omarosa Manigault, in a statement released by publicist Joy Fehily. 

When he had his heart attack recently I was really saddened to learn he was involved with Omorosa....but I guess if he was happy...well it was none of my business.  I just always found him really cool, beautiful, funny and talented.  Born in Chicago in 1957, he stood 6'4 and didn't begin acting until he was in his 30s.  So sad to die so young


12/10/57 - 9/3/12

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger