Monday, March 29, 2010

Livin La Vida Fabulosa!

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am."---Ricky Martin

I wasn't even sure I'd post this, because last time I was kind of bitch-slapped for having my own take on 'celebrities coming out'...but how can I pass this up? (and for that matter...why should I?)

I don't feel the same way about Ricky as I did about Sean Hayes. Double standard you cry? I don't see it that way. They're two totally different people and situations (and motives)....plus he's not being all condesceningly snide about it.

Welcome Ricky! Your rainbow toaster is in the mail.

6 comments:

Lawrence said...

I wasnt sure he was gay back in 99 but then in the last few years it became pretty dam obvious dont you think? Anyway welcome ricky

Thomas (Tom) Rimington said...

I don't think he ever lied about it (did he?) but come on... Who of us didn't wish we would wake up in the morning with Ricky really laying next to us (and not just in the dream we just had)...

Charlie said...

Aww Geoff, dialog is good! I always had a feeling that gorgeous hunk of man was on our team. I am glad he came out.

Unknown said...

Awww come on, you guys are so unfair to Mr. Hayes. He had his reasons.

I really was not sure about Ricky being gay back then. Now I am sure :)

Damn he is a hottie.

Teddy4bears29 said...

He is one hot daddy for sure!

Kyle Leach said...

Another family member free. How could someone not be happy for him?

 
Powered by Blogger