Friday, August 17, 2012

Citrusy Kind Of Mood

Lately I've been in kind of a citrusy mood.  You know....tart, acidic...a little bit of a 'bite'.   So when I saw this on facebook, I knew I was going to make it today.  

Here's how to make a wonderful organic, refreshing citrus drink in minutes!
  • 1 orange
  • 1 lemon
  • 1 lime
  • Cherries
  • Some Mint Leaves
Cut each of the above into 1/4 slices and remove seeds. Using a Mason or Ice Tea Jar, add the above and slightly crush them using the end of a utensil but do not pulverize.
I think if I was having a summer party I might throw in some vodka, but that's really just a daydream because I don't drink and I'm definitely not having a summer party so ignore this tangent.  Still, it would be delish don't you think?
Anyhoooo......add ice and fill container, then fill with fresh water and let stand for a few hours in the fridge, enjoy!!

If you add the juice to ice trays, you can make some wonderful ice cubes to go with your drinks and smoothies.

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger