Saturday, October 24, 2009

Interview Anyone?


Hey Blog Buddies!!

I'm looking for someone who would like to be interviewed about their blog this weekend for the new podcast.  The odds are several of you are already on my list, but my scheduled blog interview for today had to reschedule....and I need someone to chat with for about 5 minutes!  

SO..............if you're interested, send me an email at lifeandtimesofagayguy@yahoo.com and we'll make it happen! 

In the meantime.....
Here is a video I saw earlier this week and it cracks me up.   This kind of stuff always happens to me......in my head at least!

5 comments:

christmas carol said...

Goeff! i wish i coulde! i cannt waite to heare youer new play!

cum.lover said...

Sounds interesting!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to tell you this (not really), but you've been tagged for A MEME! And you're gonna do it, too, see...

Geoff said...

I AM going to do it....I've just never done one of these before so I've gotta google it. I know I know...you think I'm all 'savvy' and 'with it', but I'm really not.

Brooke Santor said...

I saw this on CNN this morning, you are ahead of the trend

 
Powered by Blogger